Did you choose Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) as either 1st or 2nd choice in the 2020 UTME and achieved at least 150? Then we are satisfied to inform you that the YABATECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021Session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible 2020/2021 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programs (100 level).
The application will commence from August 3, 2020, and closes on September 14, 2020.
YABATECH POST UTME ELIGIBILITY.
- The admission screening is open to candidates who chose YABATECH as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal on or before Saturday, August 31, 2020 to be eligible for admission.
- All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 31, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YABATECH POST UTME.
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00)(excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
YABATECH SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening will hold between unknow date. Applicants should check the College website for update.
INSTRUCTIONS TO YABATECH CANDIDATES
- Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on JAMB and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ name on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
- For up to date information, like YABATECH Facebook page ‘Official Yabatech’ or follow us on [email protected]
Closing Date: Application will on September 14, 2020.