The 2020 WAEC GCE Second Series Registration is ongoing. The cutoff time to apply is presently 13th November 2020. The form price is N13,950. Realize how to enroll, necessities, and different details below.
- 1 WAEC GCE Registration Duration | Second Series
- 2 How To Obtain the WAEC GCE Registration Form
- 3 WAEC GCE Approved Subjects.
MODE OF REGISTRATION FOR THE WAEC GCE EXAMINATION.
Registration for the WASSCE for Private Applicants, 2020 — Second Series—will be online. Subsequent to acquiring the Registration PIN, applicants should log on to www.waecnigeria.org for registration. Up-and-comers ought to likewise take note of that the registration technique has been intended to oblige biometric highlights that will be utilized for validation at the examination center.
WAEC GCE Registration Duration | Second Series
WAEC GCE regular registration duration is from Wednesday, 10th June 2020 and stop on
Friday, July 31st, 13th November 2020.
How To Obtain the WAEC GCE Registration Form
Candidates are required to pay a registration charge of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at parts of any of the accompanying banks or any certify operator and get the registration PIN and the information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Access (Diamond);
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
- Polaris bank
- Jaiz Bank
In expansion, candidates will be expected to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
WALK-IN-CANDIDATES | LATE REGISTRATION
Applicants who wish to register for the examination after the end of passages might be obliged as “Walk-in-Candidates”, if they register at the very least 24 hours to the planned season of the paper (s) they mean to write. The Late registration charge isThirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30, 500.00), only.
Candidates with Special Needs To Register WAEC GCE
Candidates with special need will also enroll online like other candidates but they must certainly list their challenge eg. Blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
Completion of Registration
Candidates must complete registration within two weeks of first access to the website during registration period. They should ensure their names, date of birth, passport and other personal details are correct. They are to also print the admission notice/ photo card as evidence of successful registration. Which will serve as identification during the examination.
The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
WAEC GCE Approved Subjects.
List of Approved Subjects for WAEC GCE Second Series 2020
|COMMERCE||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES||ECONOMICS|
|GEOGRAPHY||GOVERNMENT||ISLAMIC STUDIES||LITERATURE IN ENGLISH|
|FURTHER MATHEMATICS||GENERAL MATHEMATICS||AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE||BIOLOGY|
|ARABIC||FRENCH||PHYSICAL EDUCATION||HEALTH EDUCATION|
|AUTO MECHANICS||BUILDING CONSTRUCTION||METAL WORK||TECHNICAL DRAWING|
|WOODWORK||BASIC ELECTRICITY||BASIC ELECTRONICS||CLOTHING AND TEXTILES|
|FOOD AND NUTRITION||HOME MANAGEMENT||MUSIC||VISUAL ART|
SELECTION OF PREFERRED EXAMINATION TOWN.
You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination. The exact centre will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your examination town after submission
CLICK HERE to view your EXAM TOW.
Intending candidates are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website –www.waecnigeria.org – to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Here at Jablog9ja, we desire you all the very best of luck in all you do!