The Management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa (UNIZIK) has announced the sale of the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Nursing Science, Radiography.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science only.
Programs with 180 cut-off marks
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Environmental Health Science.
Programs with 160 cut-off marks
- AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Online registration starts on Monday, 10th August 2020.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on Create Account
- Enter your UTME REG Number, a valid email address, and your PHONE NUMBER and click CONTINUE.
- On the Next Page Select the access level and click on Create.
- YOUR USERNAME is your email address and PASSWORD is your PHONE NUMBER.
- NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU ENTER you THAT FURTHER INFORMATION/COMMUNICATION CAN BE SENT TO THE PHONE OR EMAIL.
- IF YOU ENTER ANOTHER PERSON’S PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM UNIZIK AND THIS MAY CAUSE YOU TO MISS OUT OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials (EMAIL AS USERNAME AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AS THE PASSWORD).
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payments.
- Type in the RRR for the Application Form in the RRR text box and click on ‘Verify payment’
- Once the Confirmation for the payments is successful or if the notification is that your payment is already been confirmed, you can proceed to Step Three.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time.
- Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on the “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form
NOTE: Candidates with WASSCE/NECO and NABTEB should fill only their Name, Exam No, Year, and School/Centre where the examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness. Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year, and School/Centre where the examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
NB: JAMB Change of Course / Institution Nnamdi Azikiwe University or Affiliated Institution ends on Friday 20th November 2020. Any change after that day will not be valid.
For Direct Entry Candidates
In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2020.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Details
The UNIZIK exact Method for Screening for the 2020/2021 session is yet to be announced.
However, the school management has assured that the screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
As soon as the exact screening method is announced, we will update this page accordingly. Keep visiting this website (jablog9ja.com.ng) and the University’s Website.
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Monitor your personal phone number/email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB Portal to be considered for admissions.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00 am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINTOUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators, or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the university.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University
Monday 30th November 2020.