This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of the University of Calabar, (UNICAL) that the Post UTME and direct entry form are out. Registration will begin from Monday, 29 June 2020 and the deadline is 21st September 2020.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all UTME candidates that the closing date of the UTME registration portal is until further notice. All applicants should take the objective of this window to finish all pending registration.
- UNICAL Post UTME FAQ
- What Is The Price UNICAL Post UTME Form?
- UNICAL School Fees Schedule 2020/2021 for New and Returning Students
- Candidates Qualified to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
- When will the UNICAL Screening Exam begin?
- How to Obtain The UNICAL Post UTME Form.
- Some Significant Things to Know about UNICAL Post UTME?
UNICAL Post UTME FAQ
What Is The Price UNICAL Post UTME Form?
The price of the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). You can either purchase the post utme form through e-transact (available in banks nationwide, or through h scratch card (available in banks). See how to Obtain the UNICAL form appropriate section below.
What is UNICAL Cut-off Mark for Post UTME?
The UNICAL 2020/2021 cut-off mark is 160. This is the minimum score UTME candidates must attain for them to be qualified to apply.
UNICAL School Fees Schedule 2020/2021 for New and Returning Students
We particularly publish this information here today, for all people who need to know the recent school fees of the University of Calabar (UNICAL).
What is the document expected for UNICAL Post UTME Screening?
You are expected to come for the screening with an Original JAMB Examination Result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
Candidates Qualified to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Candidates qualified for the screening are:
- Candidates that pick the University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their FIRST choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have achieved 160 and above in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
When will the UNICAL Screening Exam begin?
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be addressed to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Obtain The UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Like we said ahead, you can acquire the form in two options. You just have to use the method that’s convenient for you!
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ngand click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Some Significant Things to Know about UNICAL Post UTME?
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
If you still have any questions regarding the UNICAL 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to send an email to [email protected]. OR call 08183626190, 07012258103.
- UNIOSUN Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Courses, Tuition Fees
- Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, OffOfficialrses And Tuition Fees
- University of Ibadan (UI) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, Official Courses, And School Fees
- UNIMAID Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, Official courses, and Tuition Fees