This is to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan their institution of the first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2020 UTME that the University website will be open from Monday, 07 September 2020 to Friday, 16 October 2020.
- Candidates Eligible to Apply for UI Post UTME Form
- LIST OF APPROVED PROGRAMMES/COURSES
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- When is the Deadline to Purchase the UI Post UTME Form?
- When will UI Screening Exam Start?
- How Much is UI Post UTME Form?
- How to Apply for UI Post UTME Form.
- Some other Important Things to Know?
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UI Post UTME Form
- Only candidates who chose the UI as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates who meet the above and scored 200.This simply meets the UI cutoff mark is 200.
LIST OF APPROVED PROGRAMMES/COURSES
This is the list of available courses offered in the University of Ibadan for the 2020/2021 academic session.
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
1. Medicine & Surgery
6. Human Nutrition
7. Nursing Science
AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
2. Fisheries and Wildlife Management
3. Forestry Resources Management
1. Arabic Language & Literature
2. Islamic Studies
4. Archaeology Combined:
[a] Archaeology with History
[b] Archaeology with Classics
[c] Archaeology with Religious Studies
7. Religious Studies
8. Communication & Language Arts
9. Linguistics and African Studies:
11. English Language & Literature
13. Theatre Arts
1. Veterinary Medicine
1. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Industrial Production Engineering
4. Petroleum Engineering
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Mechanical Engineering
7. Food Technology
8. Wood Products Engineering
THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
3. Political Science
1. Adult Education
2. Educational Management
3 Teacher Education:
[b] Social Sciences
[d] Pre-Primary Education
4. Special Education
5. Human Kinetics
6. Health Education
7. Guidance & Counselling
8. Library Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 [a] Archaeology Single Honours
[b] Archaeology Combined:
• With Geology
• With Geography
• With Zoology
• With Botany
4. Industrial Chemistry
6. Computer Science
When is the Deadline to Purchase the UI Post UTME Form?
The deadline to apply is 21st August 2019.
When will UI Screening Exam Start?
The date for the post UTME has been announced. Check ==> UI Post UTME Screening Date for details.
Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of non-functional phone nu.e...
How Much is UI Post UTME Form?
The official cost for the UI post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
How to Apply for UI Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal admissions.ui.edu.ngusing their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. Make payment using any ofoptionsption below:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Note: Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should disthe play full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and a cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine inquiries.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offense will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for the successful completion of the online submissions.!
If you still have any question regarding the UI 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions below call 08091122965, 08147031889, or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]