- As usual, the Post UTME is purely a Computer Based Examination and the subjects are divided into 3 sections, which are: Use of English (which carries the most questions), Mathematics (very few – if you are lucky enough) and general subject (this contains the current affairs and other general subjects). On the percentage of 100%, English takes 80%, while Maths and General subject take 10% to 20%, founded on how lucky you are.
NOTE: All candidates are doing the similar subjects (irrespective of your course). It is also related to direct entry candidates.
UNILORIN crucial area of concentration used to be CONCORD (not until the last session that everything changed), though you can’t escape it and they like preparing Questions under the abnormality of the rules).
Secondly, you must be decent with spellings, because you’re probable to come across it a lot. Spellings like, enunciation, concession, liaison, lieutenant, broccoli, Scissors, Acknowledgement, and all sorts are to be expected.
Then question tag as well, Synonyms and Antonyms, Lexis and structure, few stress pattern and the other aspects will be on Phrase and Clause (study everything you can about this two), as from last year, phrasal Verb, Adverbial Clause etcetera are unavoidable questions in UNILORIN post UTME.
In Mathematics, make sure you know probability, change of subject of formulae, words problem in general, simple interest, and some common sense general mathematics (though there will be rare questions on it). Don’t think because you’re not a science student and disregard Mathematics, since you’ve done it in your O’level, the University speculates you should have proper knowledge of it.
Lastly, in General paper (current affairs), they used to ask some common things in Biology or Geography, trouble not, you are common with them. I could recall one question I saw during my exam back then, I was asked that “A preceding Nigeria CBN Governor is a Monarch in the capital city of his state, what is his name and the state?”. Also, The longest river in the world is……? Is it Mississippi, Amazon, or Nile? – if you Google search, I’m sure you won’t have a definite answer. You can see how fun that is? Please, be tutored accordingly.
The Post UTME is 50 questions, 30min. For Enquiries, contact me on WhatsApp – 08138361397. Thank you. PREMIER REPORTING FOR TEAM PLATO SECTION B
Things to take note for UNILORIN 2020 Post UTME exam
As we all understand, the Post UTME is precisely Computer Based Test (CBT), and the school will test candidates on 3 major subjects – which are: English Language, Mathematics, and General Subject (Current affairs).
Throughout the years, the Post UTME questions are mostly based on Concord, but if you still found your reading on CONCORD in this 2020, then you are writing a letter to something else.
This year, you should take note of these topics:
3. Sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex)
4. The fundamental rules of Question tag
5. And lastly, don’t forget your Concord
7. Synonyms and antonyms
Take note of these spelling
1. Liaison 2. Committee 3. Scissors 4. Broccoli 5. Accommodation 6. Acknowledgment 7. Pronunciation 8. Lieutenant 9. Privilege 10. Receive 11. Occasion 12. Luggage 13. Preferred 14. Maintenance 15. Questionnaire 16. Embarrassment 17. Harassment 18. Diarrhea 19. Ecstasy 20. Omission 21. Referee
- For your current affairs, be familiar with the military regime and how they hand over power to the civilian, know the CBN Governors (present and past) including the one that’s now a monarch Make sure you know the difference between Biography and autobiography. Be familiar with the full meaning of some Common acronyms (e.g AIDS – the ‘A’ is Acquired and not Acquire)
- For your Mathematics, don’t belittle yourself that you don’t know Maths, because I won’t say the Maths are really calculations but a word problem mostly (and this has to do with how well you understand English and how you can easily relate it with calculations) And don’t give the excuse that you’re not a science student, the maths are from general mathematics, so it shouldn’t be a problem if you’re smart… Also, don’t form over Sabi and leave a question unanswered, UNILORIN doesn’t award mark for that (to them it’s laziness). If you can as well avoid a sit with a laptop and no external mouse, please do (if you know you know). For the documents to take along: your Jamb registration slip, payment receipt, your scheduled slip together with your HB pencil. Note: Your scheduling slip is the most important document you should take to the exam center As you go to your various center, please be punctual (be at the center at least 30minutes before your exam), be modest in your dressing, be time steward and importantly, be smart!
In nutshell, please be smart😀 For Questions/Enquiries – 09028467181 EdunewsbyJablag9ja
Join our socials platforms to get updated on UNILORIN post utme screening date,admission list and registration.
- Universities, Polytechnics & COE Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021 [UPDATED]
- Edo University Iyamho(EUI): Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,Official Course And Tuition Fees
- Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA): Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,Official courses and Tuition Fees [UPDATED]
- Veritas University: Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Screening Application, O fficial courses, and Tuition Fees