This is to notify all up-and-comers who partook in the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) determination assessment of the eighth Standard Course led on 17th of September 2020 that the Institute has delivered the rundown of effective applicants welcomed for a meeting and screening booked to hold from Saturday 21st October to Friday 20th November 2020.
They are welcome to show up for an interview before the Determination Board in Four groups as planned beneath:
BATCH ONE: <<>> Sat 21st – Fri 30th Oct 2020
BATCH TWO: <<>> Sat 31st Oct – Fri 6th Nov 2020
BATCH THREE: <<>> Sat 7th Nov – Fri 13th Nov, 2020
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
BATCH FOUR: Sat 14th Nov – Fri 20th Nov 2020
- FCT, Abuja
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Parents, Guardians/Gatekeepers won’t be permitted into the Academy
- Candidates who neglect to report a day after announcing dates for their separate clump won’t be permitted to go to the interview.
- Applicants will initially go through screening practices that include qualifications screening, clinical tests, and physical highlights among others.
- Candidates must bring along the firsts and copies of the accompanying documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of results and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government. Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers, and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2 police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along the second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two pairs of blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Face mask
- Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to, and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
- All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
POLAC List of Candidates Invited for 8th Regular Course Interview & Screening
Go to the POLAC official portal www.polac.edu.ng
Scroll down the page Tuition. You will see the successful candidates’ names listed alphabetically on the webpage according to their states.
See Other Schools