Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. The cut-off mark is 120 and 100 for ND and NCE courses respectively. The form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to notify the public that Osun State Polytechnic Iree (Opoly) Post utme form for the 2020/2021 session began on Monday 7th September 2020.
This is for both the National Diploma (ND) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Programmes.
On this page, we will show you the official courses offered in Osopoly, school fees, category of candidates qualified to apply, how to obtain the form, and other vital details.
NB: Ospoly won’t conduct a post utme aptitude test this year. Just online screening.
List of Accredited OsunPoly Courses.
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning.
Candidates Qualified to Purchase Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME Form:
- Candidates who picked Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME as well as those who have changed their first choice of institution to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above for ND Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- In expansion, candidates must acquire five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’level Subjects, comprising English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects of the candidate’s proposed course of study.
- Candidates who do not take part in the online Post-UTME screening exercise would not be assumed for admission
- Candidates are urged to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of invalid e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Candidates are urged to submit genuine documents only. Misrepresentation/falsification is a serious offense that attracts disqualification and handing over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
How to Obtain the Osun State Poly Post UTME Form
The cost for the OsPoly screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only
Qualified Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website and take the below steps:
- Go to osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will complete the registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out your screening result slip.
Candidates are informed to adhere precisely to the protocols and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary. The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse, or any anti-social behavior.
CLOSING DATE: The deadline to Apply wasn’t stipulated. Apply as soon as you can.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via calling any of the following phone numbers: 08157031930, 08063033656, 09055063355, 08038442069, or send an email: [email protected]
See Other School Post UTME Form
- UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Session,Official Courses And Tuition Fees
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,Official Course And Tuition Fees
- ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, Official Courses And Tuition Fees