The Management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye wishes to inform all properly registered applicants for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into the University that the PUTME Screening Exercise will hold (online) from Wednesday sixteenth to Friday eighteenth December 2020 (16th of December 2020- 18 of December 2020).
OOU Post UTME Mock Screening Date
Also, the University intends to conduct a Post UTME mock Screening (free of charge) for all properly registered applicants between Wednesday 19th and Friday 11th December 2020 between the long periods of 8:00 a.m and 5:00 pm every day (Candidates are eligible to attempt the mock twice). All applicants are enjoined to participate in this very essential and significant mock exercise.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR OOU POST UTME SCREENING EXAM
Candidates are advised to note the essential requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere carefully to rules and regulations guiding the Screening.
Essential Requirements for the Screening
- PC/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone(window 7/8/8.1/10)
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam in fabricated)
- Internet Access (must be available for at any rate an hour uninterrupted for the screening)
- Download the exam software from https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.phpOpen the downloaded file to install the Screening Software. A password for logging in will be sent to each candidate.
OOU POST UTME SCREENING MOCK EXAMINATION PROCEDURE
1. Guarantee you are ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light.
2. Interface your Laptop Computer to the Internet
3. Open the SABOSI Exam programming that you have recently downloaded and introduced.
4. Login with your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as USERNAME and your SURNAME as PASSWORD
5. On the off chance that your login is effective, you will be approached to confirm your Identity. During this check, your Face will be caught by the Webcam when you Press the CAPTURE Button after the picture has been caught you are to press VERIFY for the framework to finish the cycle.
6. After a successful Authentication and Verification, you will see your name and your image and under it, there will be a PROCEED TO EXAM BUTTON which takes you to the Examination.
7. Click on the Exam you are to take and afterward click on ATTEMPT QUIZ and start to address the Question.
8. At the point when you have effectively addressed the inquiries, click on FINISH ATTEMPT, at that point Scroll down on the following page and Click SUBMIT ALL AND FINISH.
9. A brief will spring up with this message “Once you submit, you will not, at this point have the option to change your responses for this endeavor.” If you are certain you need to submit click SUBMIT ALL AND FINISH
10. At that point click on your name at the upper right corner of the test page at that point click LOGOUT
11. After which you would now be able to close the SABOSI Exam Software. NOTE: If while addressing the inquiries your web goes off, the product will spare your endeavor up to that level and permit you to fix your association. At that point right snap on the test page and select reload to reload the page and proceed with the assessment.
Much obliged to you.
- How To Pass This Year’s UTME
- 21 Best Nigerian University To Study Law
- Crawford University Tuition Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIPORT POST UTME EXAM:Things you should know and expect from UNIPORT post UTME