The 20/21 OOU Post-UTME: Cut-off Mark, Screening Dates, Eligibility and Registration Details is out.
Latest Updates: This is to inform you that the deadline for the registration of the post utme form has been extended
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic year.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
The deadline to apply is now
Friday 4th of September 2020 Thursday 17th of September 2020. So we advice you don’t wait for the deadline. Apply NOW!
Is there any other things I should Know??
Yes! Please Note that CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
What is the Mode of OOU Post UTME?
The OOU screening modalities for 2020 is yet to be announced. Last year OOU conducted a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University. The Post UTME screening exercise was Computer Based.
OOU Post UTME Screening Dates Venue & Time: To be announced in due course.
Documents that might be Needed for OOU Screening??
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with “OOU PUTME Screening Pass” and 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice on or before 4th September 2020.
Direct Entry Candidates
- with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2019/2020 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ngAny candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.Closing DateOnline Application for UTME/DE Candidates is Five (5) Weeks from Publication Date
Thanks. Kindly click the comment button if you have any questions concerning OOU admission, post utme, cut-off mark.