Nuba Poly Post Utme Form: The Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (Nuba Poly) Post utme screening enrollment for the 2020/2021 meeting is currently progressing. The screening charge is N2,000. View how to apply and important detail beneath.
This is to advise all Possible applicants/candidates that applied for entrance into Public Confirmation (ND)/Nigeria certificate in education (NCE) Projects of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria for the 2020/2021 Scholastic Meeting that the enlistment is currently continuous.
This page will show you the classification of up-and-comers qualified to apply, how to apply, and other fundamental data.
The primary class of on-line screening exercise starts on Monday 26th October 2020 and will end on Monday, 30th November 2020.
This will permit the second classification of up-and-comers that are anticipating WAEC, NECO, and NBAIS assessment results are to take an interest in the process as coordinated by the Joint Affirmations and Registration Board (Frame) during the Approach meeting of 2020/2021 confirmation work out.
Candidates Qualified to Apply For NUBA Post UTME:
- All candidates that made the school as their first option in JAMB and scored the endorsed least cut-off point (120 for ND and 100 for (NCE) or more in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates that showed enthusiasm for the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria as their second choice and third choice are additionally encouraged to change to the first choice.
How to Apply for NUBA Poly Post utme
- All candidates are to make an installment of two thousand nairas (N2,000.00) just for the Post-UTME online screening exercise.
- The Installment can be made through any Business introduction of installment Slip created from the Polytechnic Gateway or straightforwardly pay on the (web Installment).
- After a fruitful installment of 2,000 naira (N2,000.00) just, the potential up-and-comer ought to follow the online bit by bit screening stages and enter his/her SSCE O’Level results.
- All candidates are unequivocally encouraged to transfer their assessment results to the Support site (Covers) at any closest Frame licensed PC Based Test (CBT), Center. SSCE/NEco/NBAIS/NABTEB.
- Just candidates that took an interest in the Post-UTME On-line screening activity will be considered for Admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria.
Here is how you Start!
- Click HERE TO APPLY.
- Enter your JAMB No in the container gave on the left
- Click on the Search button to check if your information is submitted to us by JAMB.
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be produced for you.
- Click on Proceed to Installment interface on your receipt. You can pay on the web or in any Part of the significant banks cross country.
- On the off chance that your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to re-visitation this entrance and check your payment status by a tick on the “Check Payment Status” interface on the menu.
- On the off chance that your payment is successful(Online or Bank office), you would be approached to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For the individuals who are applying through JAMB change of Organization, the Information isn’t promptly accessible. In this manner, If your information isn’t accessible you will check again later.
NOTE: During the time spent opening your record PLEASE utilize a secret phrase that you would consistently recollect Don’t Unveil your secret key to anybody
You are encouraged to hold fast to the above guidelines!
Haj. Zainab Barau Mohammed,