Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners, and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from competent Nigerian students for the 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. The program strives to facilitate academic excellence and enhance the skills of young Nigerians. It provides annual grants to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree program capable undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian universities are persuaded to submit an electronic application via this portal. Assure you read through all the information in the different headlines before you begin your application.
NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Eligibility.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
Presently, be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a5-gradee system
Not be a successor of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to pertain
How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship.
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
Applications by qualified candidates should be delivered online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo.
- Candidates should involve personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
A current passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
University or JAMB Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating the applicant’s local government of origin;
Academic results for 100 level for 2018/2019 Academic Session
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Connect on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to return to the Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information,n and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to guarantee that they are clear and accurate.
When asked to upload photos, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to deliver information.
- You will receive an email and SMS that confirms your application was successful.
Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile,e and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for hand fingerprints into the capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centerswww.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.html to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
PLS NOTE: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/ SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- Be cautious of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may inquire you to make some payments in the course of the application.
E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
NNPC/SNEPCo does NOT appoint representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
Any candidate found to have submitted false documents will be disqualified or revoked at any level of the scholarship process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
- Pertain Before: 16th August 2020.[subscribe2]