National Enterprise Challenge 2020 for Students In Nigeria

National Enterprise Challenge: Are you an undergraduate in a Nigerian University and an Entrepreneur? Then you’re invited for the 2020 National Enterprise Challenge. The deadline for the submission of applications is 30th September 2020. See the features below.

National Enterprise Challenge is an initiative of the Directors of Entrepreneurship Centers across Nigerian Universities and is being supported by the National Universities Commission (NUC).

The competition is open to all current students irrespective of their field of study, undergraduate or postgraduate, full time or part-time. They must however be studying in a Nigerian.

National Enterprise Challenge is geared towards improving the entrepreneurial mindset and motivating Nigerian University students to start and run ventures even while at school rather than looking for employment after graduation. The challenge will be opened from 21st August 2020 – the World Entrepreneurship Day till 30th September 2020.

Selected entrepreneurs will pitch at the Regional level between 12-24 October 2020. Regional winners will be declared by 31st October 2020 and the top three in each region will proceed to compete at the national where ONLY 18 will be finalists.

National Enterprise Challenge Prizes.

Top three winners will be awarded awards to start or grow their plan as follows:

  • 1st Prize – N1m
  • 2nd Prize – N750,000
  • 3rd Prize – N500,000

Regional winners (1st to 3rd ) will receive comfort prizes even as they proceed to the finals.

National Enterprise Challenge Selection Criteria.

As part of the method, finalists will be expected to send a 3-minute video of their pitch which will be uploaded for general viewing and voting by the public. Results from the public vote will constitute 30% of the total marks. The remaining 70% will be agreed by our Grand Jury during the Global Entrepreneurship Week holding 16-22 November 2020.

How to Apply for National Enterprise Challenge.

Click the link below to fill in your application.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Pls Remember To Share, Sharing Is Caring❤!

Jeremiah Alayo

Jeremiah Alayo is an educationist who’s passionate about imparting knowledge into students from every work of life. He intends to ameliorate failure and elevate the success

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
error: You can only use the share button below.Content is protected !!
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x