KANOPOLY course registration deadline for fresh and returning students, Kano state polytechnic Course Registration for 2019/2020. See the deadline date below
The Management of Kano State Polytechnic wishes to notify the General Public particularly Fresh and Returning Students that, the 2019/2020 Academic Session Registration Exercise will be shut by noon on Sunday fourteenth February 2021.
Any students (s) that neglect to enroll at the latest scheduled date would have him/themselves to fault.
Step by Step Instructions to Register for KANOPOLY Course Registration For Fresh and Returning Students
For Fresh Students
All Newly Admitted students are needed to go through the accompanying before registration
You should print out your admission letter by login into your record.
You should go to your specialization for screening. You are encouraged to oblige every connected archive.
When cleared by the division, all NON INDIGENE understudies will approach the enlistment.
In any case, all INDIGENE students (ie. Students from Kano State) are additionally needed to clear up with students affairs DEPT. of their school.
Kindly Note, your record won’t be dynamic for Registration if you haven’t done the abovementioned.
- Step 1:Login to your Account
- Step 2: Make Payment
- Upon an effective Login, you will be diverted to your dashboard
- Just click on the Make Payment connect
- Sympathetically experience the subtleties, to affirm.
- At that point click the Generate Invoice button.
- You will be diverted to the Invoice page as in the image underneath
- You can Print the Invoice to Pay straightforwardly in Banks utilizing your Remita Number (RRR) or continue to pay Online by tapping on the Pay Now Online catch.
- on the off chance that you are paying Online, you will be diverted to remita
- Select the payment choice at that point pay
- The underneath picture is like the page you will see
- After a fruitful payment, you will be sent back to a page like the one underneath. The page can be printed as your Receipt
- Step 3: Course Registration
- After a fruitful payment, you will want to enlist your courses.
- On your Dashboard, click on the Course Registration connect
- the page underneath will be shown
- Add a course by tapping on the Add Course Botton
- Utilize The red Button to eliminate a course
- Select course by dropping the rundown as in underneath
- Snap-on the Save catch to save the semester courses
- Do likewise for the Second Semester Courses
- In the wake of saving both First and Second Semester courses, Click on the Generate CRF in the Course Registration structure Section
- Download or print the form
Auwal A. Ismail
PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER