This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of the University of Calabar, (UNICAL) that the Post UTME and direct entry form are out.
Why You Should Choose GUU.
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with the copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after the examination
- The friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
Gregory University Degree
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Estate Management
- History And International Studies
- Hotel Management And Tourism
- International Relations
- Literature In English
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Personnel Management
- Petroleum Engineering
- Political Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Theatre Arts
- Urban And Regional Planning
Gregory University Degree School Fees
|COLLEGES||TUITION FEE||DEVELOPMENT LEVY||TOTAL INCLUSIVE OF ACCOMMODATION IN 8 BED SPACE ROOM|
|AGRICULTURE||₦ 300,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 350,000.00|
|ENGINEERING||₦ 600,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 650,000.00|
|ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||₦ 500,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 550,000.00|
|HUMANITIES||₦ 400,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 450,000.00|
|LAW||₦ 850,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 900,000.00|
|MEDICAL AND HEALTH (BASIC) SCIENCES FACULTY||₦ 520,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 570,000.00|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY FACULTY||₦ 1,250,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 1,300,000.00|
|NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||₦ 420,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 470,000.00|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||₦ 400,000.00||₦ 50,000.00||₦ 450,000.00|
Gregory University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as the first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2020 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2020 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply for Gregory University Post UTME Form.
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to know when your admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly log in with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail addresses and phone numbers are vital to your admission. Do not lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION Call: 08035827247, 08037333920, 08060705636, Or visit our website at www.gregoryuniversity.edu.ng Or E-mail: [email protected]
- ABSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Courses And Tuition Fees
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU): Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | Official Courses | Tuition Fees
- Adeleke University: Post UTME / DE Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Courses And Tuition Fees
- DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session || Official Course || Tuition Fee