The Federal University of Technology Owerri, (FUTO) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The application begins on Tuesday, August 04, 2020, and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
Academic Session is also on sale.
Page Contents [show]
Aspirants Eligible to Apply.
- Aspirants who select FUTO as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180.
- Direct Entry aspirants must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in related discipline and subjects.
- Those who did not select FUTO as First Choice University but achieved a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO Post-Utme Screening Method.
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be performed in a manner devoid of disclosure of aspirants to the dreaded Covid-19. More details to be declared later.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
The official cost for the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
To apply, follow the steps summed up below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Then click on “Click Here to Apply” for UTME and Click here to Apply for Direct Entry Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Move to any Bank with the payment invoice OR just pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page (same links above) and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further information from the University.
Some other Important Things to Know When Applying?
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to enroll within the period WILL NOT be allowed for the Exercise.
- Any aspirant who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically forfeit his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 listed above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
If you still have any question regarding the FUTO 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box below or call/email 08139833300/[email protected]
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We expect you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.