Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 meeting is still on. This is the ND-Full-time form. The form cost N2,000. The cut-off imprint is 150. Candidates who didn’t pick the Poly can apply. The cutoff time to apply is presently 31st January 2021. Perceive how to apply and different subtleties underneath.
This is to notify the overall population that the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic year will end on January 31st, 2021 by 11:59 pm
All forthcoming students are to utilize this leftover period to finish their registration.
Eligible Candidates to Apply For Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post-UTME.
- All candidates who picked the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti and acquired at least 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- Notwithstanding the abovementioned, candidates should have five (5) O level subject necessities at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who scored 150 or more in the last UTME yet didn’t pick the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as the choice of institution and are keen on changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can likewise apply.
TIP: You should not make Federal Poly Aas your best option of the institution to be qualified to apply.
List of Federal Poly Ado Ekiti ND Full-Time Courses
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Agricultural Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Building Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Mass Communication
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Art and Industrial Design
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Glass & Ceramic Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Banking and Finance
- Quantity Surveying
- Architectural Technology
- Office Technology and Management
The most effective method to Apply for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or through students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to create and print application installment receipts.
- After printing a receipt, candidates can continue to any bank of their decision with the receipt created receipt and make an installment on the Remita stage.
- Candidates can likewise make payments with their charge cards (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) adhering to the guidelines on the receipt age page.
- After installment, candidates ought to return to the Polytechnic students’ entrance here or through students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application structure utilizing the RRR number on the installment receipt (slip). The receipt and RRR should be in the Candidates name.
- Candidates are advised to peruse their structures before accommodation.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES AWAITING THEIR RESULT.
Candidates in this class should attempt to send their subtleties of O’level subjects to the JAMB Portal (ie when your outcome comes out, take it to a JAMB CBT CENTER close to you and advise them to transfer it for you).
NOTE: After registration, you will see your Ado-Poly Screening result.
Shutting Date: Online application for confirmation will close on Sunday 31st January 2021.
For any inquiries call 08080415584, 09025945943, 07030866390, 07033226929 or send an email to [email protected].
Candidates are encouraged to visit the Polytechnic site www.fedpolyado.edu.ng consistently for additional nitty gritty guidelines on the on-line application as from Thursday, the twentieth of August 2020.