This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of the Enugu State University that the Post UTME and direct entry form is out. Registration will start on the 10th of August, 2020.
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: The on-line registration started on Monday, 10th August 2020, and shall end on Friday, 11th September 2020.
NOTE: The website closes on Saturday, 12th September 2020 at 12 midnight.
The screening will be online and candidates are not expected to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Post UTME.
- ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science, and Pharmacy which is 200.
This is an official list of courses offered in ESUT
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- * (Mechanical Technology Education)
- * (Electrical/Electronics Education)
- * (Building Technology Education)
- * (Agricultural Education)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Estate Management
- GeograpAndand Metrology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative And Rural Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Form.
The registration one is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- On the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the necessary details on the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you prepay directly to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR pay direct.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your acknowledgmenturn to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed to the center for completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- All candidates must upload their 0′Level results in JAMB Approved cbt center
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply.
Awaiting Result Candidates Should Note The following Point.
- Pls, note that results disclosed after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted.
- Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Session [UPDATED]
- Bayero University Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session