This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of Edo University, (EUI) that the Post UTME and direct entry form are out.
About Edo University
Edo University, Iyamho is a state government-owned (not private) tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Iyamho, a town in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. On 23 March 2016, the university was approved by the National Universities Commission as Nigeria’s 41st state university.
How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME
The Edo University Post UTME Form is FREE!
Applicants who choose the Institution as their choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are instructed to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form @ www.edouniversity.edu.ng
All forthcoming candidates are expected to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (comprising Mathematics and English) must be attained at one sitting only (Admission to the medicine and Surgery program is closed)
Interested candidates who did the 2020 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for change of Institution/Course through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University, EUI Online Application Form
- Participate in the EUI Post UTME screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
All Direct Entry candidates are expected to purchase and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or it’s equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in a related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Lower
Candidates will be enabled to transfer from other Institutions to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Carry the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Guarantee that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- You must have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Edo University Post UTME/DE Screening:
All forthcoming students are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be specified later.
Candidates are required to come to the screening with the following items;
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2020 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate/affidavit
- Application payment slip print out Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. Email: [email protected]; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915.
Edo University Courses.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
(MB; BS) Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT, AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.A. English Language
B.A. History and International Studies
B.Sc Mass Communication
B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
B.Eng. Civil Engineering
B.Eng. Computer Engineering
B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology
B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Edo University Tuition Fees
2019/2020 Academic Session
|Faculty||Courses||Degree Awarded||Returning Students School Fees|
|Fresh Students School Fees|
|School Fees for|
|Arts, Management & Social|
|Banking and Finance||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|History & International Studies||B.A||328,500||328,500||$1,368|
|Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|Political Science &Public Administration||B.Sc||328,500||328,500||$1,368|
|Basic Medical Sciences||Biochemistry||B.Sc||328,500||328,500||$1,368|
|Medical Lab. Science||BMLS||598,500||648,500||$2,702|
|Clinical Sciences||Medicine & Surgery||MB;BS||1,848,500||1,848,500||$7,703|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||B.Eng||503,500||503,500||$2,098|
|Science||Animal and Environmental Biology||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|Physics with Electronics||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|Plant Biology and Biotechnology||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE): Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session,Offical Courses And Tuttion Fees
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU): Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,Official Courses and Tuition Fees
- Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA): Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,Official courses and Tuition Fees [UPDATED]