DELSU Change of Course Form for 2020/2021 Session.DELSU Supplementary Form. The rundown of courses accessible for supplementary admission has been published. See steps by steps instruction and more details below.
The school’s board has delivered the rundown of courses accessible for the supplementary admission
Likewise, the school referenced that to meet all requirements for a move into the courses recorded below, candidates are relied upon to have composed the under-recorded subjects in JAMB as shown against the Courses.
Most Recent Update: DELSU Candidates would now be able to apply for a change of course on the school website. See the “how to apply segment underneath.
On the off chance that you have questions or any valuable data, kindly don’t hesitate to ask us utilizing the comment box underneath and we will be exceptionally satisfied to react in like manner
Step by step instructions to Apply for DELSU Change of Course Form
- Pay N5,000 with a teller to DELSU current bank 1011434350. Zenith Bank.
- Go to www.delsu.edu.ng and tap on ‘Change of Course’
- Enter your JAMB REG number, total the shape and transfer filtered duplicate of the payment teller, SSCE, and JAMB results across the board pdf document.
- Click ‘submit‘ to finish the cycle
- At last, print your acknowledgment printout.
The new course should have a similar JAMB subject mix and O/L prerequisites.
Whenever admission has been offered to a candidate in a course, he/she should graduate in it.
The candidate offered admission can’t re-compose JAMB to acquire a second admission into the University in the 2021/2022 meeting or resulting meetings.
JABLOG9JA TEAM WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK