This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of Cross River State University of Science &Technology (CRUTECH) that the Post UTME and direct entry form are out. Registration will start on 6th of July 2020
List of Courses Offered By CRUTECH
The following are CRUTECH Courses i.e list of undergraduate courses and programs offered at Cross Rivers State University.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- PSYCHOLOGY EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VISUAL ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
- WOOD PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
Cross River State University School Fees Schedule
- New Students school fees are between N105, 000 – N128, 000.
- Returning students, School fees are around N85, 000 – N95, 000.
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15, 000.00 (This payment qualifies you to print Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart)
How Much Is The CRUTECH Post UTME Form?
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the School online application Portal.
How To obtain CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the post UTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
MODE OF SCREENING.
The screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore guarantee that:
All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
The phone number and scratch card(s) details given are correct.
Help Lines: 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784; 09072711614
- Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Courses And Tuition Fees
- UNIOSUN Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Courses, Tuition Fees
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Courses, Tuition Fees
- ABSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Courses And Tuition Fees