CHEVENING Essay Competition for Nigerian Students: The 2021 CHEVENING Essay Competition for Nigerian Students is currently progressing. The cutoff time to present an entry is eighteenth(18th) January 2021. Perceive how to present and sumbit an entry, also get other detail below.
The Chevening Alumni Association of Nigeria (CAAN) has gotten subsidizing from the Chevening Alumni Program Fund (CAPF), to coordinate an essay competition for young people in Nigeria, as a feature of its locale administration tries.
TOPIC to present: Alternative Narratives to illegal Migration Amongst Young People in Nigeria
The essay looks to invigorate contemplations on illicit relocation, particularly among young people, towards forestalling the event, and for giving alternatives to breaks of immigration guidelines.
The choices ought not just assistance stop the dangers that it opens culprits to however should offer elective thoughts on making money, besides the conviction that the choice must be somewhere else. It looks to challenge the adolescents on making and bridling openings in the nearby climate and to imagine a movement from the lawful way, whenever wanted.
The focal point of the essay is on underlining the dangers of unlawful movement by extending information on different prospects.
Objective: The overall goal of the competition is to;
- Produce thoughts that will be useful for CAAN’s future commitment with the private area, the Nigerian government, and multilateral organizations on checking illicit movement.
- Encourage further generational learning through communications between CAAN individuals and the younger ages.
- Urge young Nigerians to take part in the conversation of a center trans-public administration issue, in front of future influential positions.
CHEVENING Essay Competition Guidelines
- Not over 2000 words, including references
- Should be unique, as essay will be subjected to credit reference checks.
- Composed and twofold divided.
- Proper utilization of models and outlines
- Innovative and drawing in, with sensible answers for the relocation adventure.
- Extensive exposition.
Qualified Countries: Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not determined
Estimation of Award:
first Place prize: A Laptop and 1-month Data membership.
second Place Prize: A Tablet and 1-month Data membership.
third Place prize: A Smart Phone and 1-month Data membership.
Prize champs will get a Certificate of Good Performance
- Candidates should be Undergraduate students in Nigerian public and private colleges and other tertiary organizations of learning.
- Candidates should be Nigerians
- Candidates should be familiar with the English language and composing abilities
CHEVENING Essay Competition for Nigerian Students Application Process
To apply check below;
It is essential to experience all application necessities on the Award Webpage (see Link underneath) before applying.
To present your essay, click – > HERE
Application Deadline: eighteenth (18th) January 2021