This is to inform prospective candidates that the University is currently scrutinizing the situation in the country with regard to the WAEC and NECO examinations. Nonetheless, candidates who have sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME examination and are awaiting O’level results are encouraged to begin to fill the online Post-UTME application form of our University. Thus, the candidates are instructed to write their Post-UTME examination online.
Read Also: WHAT IS S THE FATE OF CANDIDATES WHO USED AWAITING RESULTS
Courses Offer at Bowen University 🎓
Bowen University delivers the following programs in the following Colleges:
Agriculture, Engineering & Science
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Food Science & Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Management and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Banking and Finance
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- International Relations
- Public and International Law (LL.B)
- Private and Commercial Law (LL.B)
- History and International Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
- Public Health
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Computing and Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Communication Arts
Bowen University Admission General Entry Requirement.
- All applicants are expected to sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are expected to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be stipulated by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science programs therapy programs, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be expected to go through the Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Eager candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
See also: Bowen University School Fees.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE a,t credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examine, on Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/, ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or program, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/program.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form.
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Program: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
STEP 1 – Go to ugadmissions.bowen.edu.ng to fill out and submit your application form.
STEP 2 – Take your Computer-Based Post UTME Examination Online at home or anywhere you are, based on the Bowen Examination time-table.
STEP 3 – Get your result immediately.
The Computer-based exam starts on Saturday, June 20, 2020. Check your email for details after you have submitted your application form.
RECOMMENDED: Bowen University Post UTME Screening Schedule Timetable for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
For further enquiries, call +234(0)8037015557, +234(0)8034920436, +234(0)7000026936