Adamawa State University, ADSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 160. See how to apply and other vital information below.
- 1 List Of Courses Offered In ADSU (Adamawa State University)
- 2 ADSU Fresh and Returning Students School Fees
- 3 Candidates Eligible to Register for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form
- 4 How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
List Of Courses Offered In ADSU (Adamawa State University)
Faculty Of Agriculture
- Department of Agricultural Economic & Extension
- Department of Animal Production
- Department of Crop Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
Faculty Of Arts
- Department of English Language
- Department of History
Faculty Of Education
- Department of Biology Education
- Department of Chemistry Education
- Department of Geography Education
- Department of Mathematics Education
- Department of Physics Education
Faculty Of Science
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Geography
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Geology and Mining
- Department of Physics
- Department of Zoology
Faculty Of Social & Management Science
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Department of Public Administration
ADSU Fresh and Returning Students School Fees
A. School Fees:
- New Students (Nigerians)
- Indigenes of Adamawa State: N35,200
- Other States: N55,200
- Returning Students (Nigerians)
- Indigenes of Adamawa State: N27,000
- Other States: N47,000
- Foreign Students
- New Students: N65,200
- Returning Students: N57,000
B. Bed Space and Hostel Maintenance Fee:
- Bed Space and Hostel Maintenance fee is N15,000 only, and is payable through the University portal via adsu.safsrms.com strictly on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis.
C. Other Fees
- Screening Fee: N2,500
- Change of University Fees: N15,000
- Change of Course of Study: N10,000
- Academic Gown: N500 (New Students Only).
Candidates Eligible to Register for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who chose the University as the first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of the institution are also eligible to apply. See ==> JAMB Change of Institution Form.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results. See ==> ADSU Courses and subject combination.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
To apply follow the procedure below:
- Visit ADSU Post UTME Admission Screening Portal.
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as a password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your program of study from the list of available programs.
- Enter your Educational Qualification (s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before the final submission of the application, cross-check to ensure all the information is correct.
- After the successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Documents Needed for ADSU Post UTME:
Candidates are to scan and upload the following documents:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result
- A’ level results (for direct entry candidates)
- Candidates with awaiting result should state so while applying
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration number as their username and password.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call ADSU Admission Officer (09023905527) or ADSU Information Officer (07038132083).
Check other schools post UTME form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Official Course, And Tuition Fees
- UNN Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- UNICAL School Fees Schedule 2020/2021 for New and Returning Students
- UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Session, Official Courses And Tuition Fees