This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of the University of Calabar, (ABSU) that the Post UTME and direct entry form are out. Registration will begin Monday, 20th July, and end Friday, 21st August 2020.
If you still have any questions contemplating the ABSU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions by using the comment box below. If you need ABSU post-UTME past question, kindly drop your WhatsApp number and Email Address by using the comment box below.
Candidates Qualified to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
- UTME Candidates who select ABSU as their FIRST and SECOND choice and achieved a minimum of 160 in UTME are qualified to purchase the form.
- Those who did not choose ABSU as First or Second Choice University but achieved a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Candidates must posse the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so specify.
How to Obtain the ABSU Post UTME Form.
To obtain the form, follow the procedures summarized below:
- Visit the ABSU University portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
DEADLINE DATE: The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July, and end Friday, 21st August 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Details.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2020 online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to log in and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the University website