This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA that the Post UTME and direct entry form are out. Registration will begin from Wednesday,
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2020/2021 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise application form is now out.
How much is the form?
The payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand nairas) only, including bank charges.
- 1 Candidates are eligible for AAUA Post UTME.
- 2 How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Screening Form.
- 3 List of Courses By Faculty
- 4 List of Tuition fees of AAUA by faculty
Candidates are eligible for AAUA Post UTME.
- Those who chose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) as their institution of the first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who made AAUA as their institution of the first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba- as their institution of the the the the the the first choice.
PLS NOTE: Candidates who did not choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, as their institution of first choice initially, but are keen to choose AAUA, should make the essential change of institution on jamb Portal to AAUA.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Screening Form.
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/.
- Create an account with a valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
- Candidates are expected to verify their E-mail Address
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND(Upper Credit), HND(Lower Credit), NCE and JUPEB(6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check for O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Wednesday, 12th August 2020. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
- Candidates who applied to study Mass Communication in AAUA during UTME are advised to change to other relevant courses/programs compatible with their JAMB and O’ Level subjects as AAUA will not be offering Mass Communication during the 2020/2021 Academic session.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Deadline: Not Specified.
List of Courses By Faculty
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
Faculty of Agriculture
List of Tuition fees of AAUA by faculty
- Faculties of Arts and Education:
- Fresh Students: N100, 000
- Returning Students: N80,000 (200 level to 300 level)
- Faculties of Science, Agric, Social and Mgt. Sciences:
- Faculty of Law:
- Fresh Students: 150,000
- Returning Students: N100, 000 (200 level to 300 level)
- Final Year Students across all faculties: N70,000 (with an opinion of paying twice I.e N35,000 per semester).
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE): Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session,Offical Courses And Tuttion Fees
- Veritas University: Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Screening Application,Official courses and Tuition Fees
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU): Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,Official Courses and Tuition Fees
Are you Interested to know more About Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba News? Subscribe and get updated.