The AAU POST UTME FORM: Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma has announced its (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. The deadline to enroll for the form is now 24th January 2021. The form price is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. AAU post UTME form is now available and can be purchase online. See how to enroll, eligibility, steps, and other details below.
We are extremely satisfied to notify you that the AAU Post utme and direct entry for 2020/2021 are out. The application begins on June 22nd, 2020.
Every one of the 2020/2021 UTME candidate who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as First Choice with a UTME score of 180
We are extremely satisfied to advise you that the AAU Ekpoma Post utme and direct section structure for 2020 is out. Application initiated on June 22nd, 2020.
Every one of the 2020/2021 UTME candidate who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as the foundation of First Choice with a UTME score of 180 or more are needed to pay for the university’s Screening exercise online the AAU Post UTME Form cost just N2.000.00 (Two thousand Naira) and can be gotten by utilizing ATM banks cards on Interswitch.
- How to be Eligible to Apply For AAU Post UTME Form
- What is the Deadline to Purchase the AAU Post UTME Form?
- How Would AAU POST-UTME Screening be Conducted?
- How Does AAU Calculate the Online Screening Score?
- How Much Is The Official Price For The AAU Post UTME Form?
- Steps to Obtain the AAU Post UTME Form.
- Some other Crucial Things AAU Aspirants should take with levity?
How to be Eligible to Apply For AAU Post UTME Form
UTME CANDIDATES: All candidates who selected the Ali Ambrose University Ekpoma (AAU) as their FIRST CHOICE and scored at least leat 180 and above in the UTME.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: All Direct Entry candidates who register to JAMB for admission and selected AAU as their First Choice.
AWAITING RESULT CANDIDATES: These are candidates aspiring for AAU but haven’t uploaded their ‘O’ level result on the JAMB portal and also while applying for AAU post UTME form. The date for the screening practice for candidates Awaiting Result would be published in no time…
What is the Deadline to Purchase the AAU Post UTME Form?
Registration of the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise begins on the 22nd of June,2020, and ends on the 24th of January,2021.
How Would AAU POST-UTME Screening be Conducted?
Ali Ambrose University, Epokme -AAU Screening Exercise would be conducted ONLINE which will be done by the screening of eligible results of candidates.
PLS NOTE: AAU is not conducting Exam or Aptitude test but ONLY the Screening Exercise which will be done ONLINE and NOT Physical Screening. After attempting the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just be patient and be optimistic as your result would be uploaded on the AAU portal when the time comes.
How Does AAU Calculate the Online Screening Score?
AAU calculate the Online Screening SCORE would be calculated based on the following;
- JAMB Score
- GRADES in the 5 core O’LEVEL SUBJECTS needed in your Choice Of Course.
How Much Is The Official Price For The AAU Post UTME Form?
The official price for the AAU post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). This cost also applies for both utme candidates and direct entry candidates.
Steps to Obtain the AAU Post UTME Form.
The following steps below will help you in applying for the AAU post UTME Form. Read the steps carefully;
- Firstly, you have to Click on ‘Register for application‘.
- Provide your Surname Precisely as inscribed on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number.
- Instantly, your ID and Password will be shown on the browser
- You had to click on ‘Login’ (it is located at the top right of the front page) and provide your username and the password to login…
- To begin the application process, click on ‘Edit application record’ and enter all required information.
- Then proceed to pay for AAU post UTME Form.
Steps to make Payment for AAU Post UTME Form
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
Provide your user name and the password as inquire from you on your email to login.
- To make the payment of the Form, click ‘Edit application record’.Below the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
How to Use Interswitch to Pay For AAU Post UTME Form
Using this Payment method which will require the use of an ATM (Either Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank).
- You have to click on the Payment_ID you created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at the page top. A Confirmation page will occur to allow you to recheck your payment details. If it’s accurate, you click ‘Submit’ to continue with the payment via the Interswitch payment gateway.
Choose your card type from the ‘list’ ( Verve, Visa, or Master Card), enter your card features i.e you will add your Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin, and click “Pay”.
As we have always known, Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number put out at the back of your card.
Some other Crucial Things AAU Aspirants should take with levity?
- When filling the form online your name should be written in full (i.e your Surname or Lastname, First name, And Middle Name)no wrong input of name shall be regaled…
- If aspirants fail to fill and submit the forms online before the deadline may lose his/her qualification for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- If an aspirant is caught cheating will be transferred to the Police and the candidate that impersonated or cheated will lose his/her qualification for the exam automatically.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates provide and upload all mandatory certificate documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the accurate examination number and pin) to the AAU Portal.
Drop Any question respecting the AAU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel unrestricted to ask your questions by making use of the comment button or box below.